Support Worker BramhopePosted on 24th October 2016
Support Worker Bramhope
Complete Care Agency Ltd are currently recruiting for a Support Worker to provide care for a gentleman in his early 70’s who has Parkinsons Disease and Parkinson’s related dementia. This gentleman lives at home with his wife who is very much involved in his care.
This service user loves football and has always been a keen sportsperson. As part of the role, the candidate may be required to accompany the family on weekends away and/ or holidays for up to 2 weeks.
- Reliable and committed
- Punctual and conscientious
- Fun outgoing personality
- Literate and numerate
- Able to complete Care Certificate and other Mandatory training
- Common interests to that of the client
No experience is necessary as full training will be given to the right candidate. However, you must have excellent communication and time management skills, an ability to build relationships and a genuine care for others.
You must possess a full driving licence as you may be required to drive a disability vehicle.
Full training will be provided and duties are to include:
- Personal care
- PEG care
- Assistance with daily tasks
- Catheter care
Hours of Work
Saturday nights – 20.30pm – 08.30am
* This is the only shift currently available with this Client, however, if you are flexible we do have other night sits available.