I started my career with Complete Care Agency in 2011 at the [...]
End of life care
We work closely with NHS commissioners to provide holistic support to people we care for at the end of life. Complete Care Agency believes in the right to have compassion and dignity throughout life and we will support you and your family at this time. Ensuring that your wishes in terms of care are met and that we are a supporting presence and comfort to you and your family.
Aims of End of Life care at home:
- To allow you to remain at home in familiar surroundings and with loved ones
- To provide physical and emotional support
- To provide companionship and friendship
- To ensure that your dignity is protected at all times
- To allow you to make choices at all times about the care and support you receive
Your care plan will detail your individual needs and wishes with regard to personal care, medication administration and eating and drinking. We will work closely with district nurses and your GP to ensure you have any medical intervention required and your wishes regarding this documented and discussed with your family where appropriate.
I am so grateful to you all for the patience and humour showed in dealing with my husbands illness. He so enjoyed his trips out and felt everyone understood his quirky sense of humour, you made his time at home more easy to bear. My very best wishes to you all, you do a wonderful job.