Waking Nights – Location Leeds areaPosted on 19th October 2016
Location – Leeds areas
At Complete Care Agency Ltd we provide excellent quality of care for our growing customer base. We are recruiting part time and full time Health Care Assistants to provide personalised support to people in their own homes.
We’d love to hear from people who want to begin or continue their career in care, and offer an interactive induction, full training and support, and regular refresher training with on-going personal development.
Duties will include all elements of personal care; from washing & bathing to companionship, medication administration, meal preparation and light domestic duties. You may be supporting service users with more complex needs and as such could provide trachy, stoma, PEG, catheter care and much more.
You don’t need any experience but you must have a desire to learn, along with excellent communication and time management skills, an ability to build relationships and a genuine care for others. You MUST be flexible and able to work alternate weekends.
In return we will provide you with:
- Competitive hourly pay (starting at £7.80ph and rising to £13.00ph for bank holidays)
- Up to 28 days PAID holiday (we do not deduct this from your wage to pay it back to you)
- A 5 day PAID induction course
- A career pathway and excellent training to encourage progression
- Free uniform
- Workplace pension scheme
- Mileage allowance (up to 35p per mile)
PAID travel time between calls